Job Opportunity at Coralville in Coral Ridge Mall
Posted Thu, Mar 11
Brookfield Properties has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Maintenance Mechanic at Coral Ridge Mall.
The Senior Maintenance Mechanic works under the direction of the Operations Manager to perform a wide variety of maintenance functions required to maintain the physical plant of the shopping center.
- Communicates with retailers and management, assists supervisor in personnel recommendations and coordinates work assignments with outside contractors
- Assists in personnel training
- In charge of preventive maintenance, mechanical/HVAC equipment, budget information, inventory records
- Operates hi-lift, freight lift, walk-behind and ride-on scrubbers, trash compactors, and vehicle fleet
- High School Diploma or GED required, 5 Years in a related field, Maintenance/HVAC license through City or State government, Valid Driver's License
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; move up to 100 lbs.
- Vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and outside weather conditions.
To see complete position description and to apply, please visit Brookfield Properties Careers | Sr Maintenance Mechanic in Coralville, Iowa | Careers at Coral Ridge Mall (icims.com)